Wednesday, June 15

Feeling very Patriotic (Post #2 for today)

Last week  I posted pictures of a 4th of July wreath I had made.  I may add more flowers, as I do like lots of flowers on my wreaths (LOL).  Aside from paper crafting, painting, poetry, and other crafts, I just LOVE to make wreaths for every holiday!!!!  This year is my first attempt at 4th of July wreath making.  So far I have made two.  Here is the one I made last week (read more HERE)

I want to also share a wall hanging that I had made a while back, but I do believe it is definitely one of my favorite altered items thus far.  You can read more here...

The next wreath is the 2nd one I made.  I didn't add flowers this time, but still love how it turned out.  The ribbon I used was found at Pat Catan's in a bin with clearance ribbon.  I loved the metallic look with the miniature stars cut out! I got 2 red and 1 blue.  I am very Patriotic and there is a lot of enthusiasm that I have for my country.  I have already put up grapevine stars with R,W&B berries as trim and a folk art American flag in my house front.  I plan to place flags in my flowerbeds, and will be displaying one of my wreaths, too.

Here is the wreath:

I plan to enter this creation in a few places:
Decorate to Celebrate - 4th of July Theme
Decorate To Celebrate!


You Had Me at Craft: MIMM Week 4 - Project 2 of 3






Sisters Stuff Linking Party 6/15/11
Patches of Pink Link Up 6/16/11

12 comments:

  1. thank you for linking your beautiful wreath with us at decorate to celebrate it is a wonderful project and I want to thank you for sharing. Rhonda and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen the other one. Nice touch to add beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wreath, Jessica!! Bet that will look GREAT when it's all lit up!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects, I adore the wreath!
    Thanks for linking up at Decorate To Celebrate

    Katie
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, fabulous, thanks so much for joining Decorate to Celebrate... guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love all the Patriotism! Great Projects Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Wreath! Thanks for playing with us at Decorate to Celebrate. ~ Guest Designer, Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've been busy - but your efforts have paid off. What amazing projects! I'm so glad I popped by from Decorate to Celebrate to see all you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your projects! You've inspired me to try a wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW did I miss this post?? I LOVE the wreath, Jessica! Wow, I want one for my door! And holy cow, that altered wall hanging is phenomenal! What amazing projects!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am visiting your blog as part of the blog hop for the Design and Celebrate Challenge. Congratulations on being chosen a visiting designer for the Design and Celebrate challenge. Your wreath is such a refreshing new Idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am visiting your site as part of the Decorate to Celebrate challenge and I really like your 4th of July wreath. Congrats on being one of the visiting designers.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors