Sunday, June 5

Fairy Special

How much more "chillin'" does it get than being a fairy, riding on a ladybug, through the flowers.  Now that would be the life...he he he!  I created this card to enter into a few challenges, but I must say, I so enjoyed adding and deleting different elements.  My dear daughter was my assistant in the process and she had some wonderful pointers for me and helped me get to the final conclusion!  I would really love to be able to have her take all of my pictures from now on.  My pics never turn out as good as her's do.  She has now been promoted to Photographer in the Jessica's Craft Shaque studio...LOL!

So, I started with an A4 card (cream color) and used some papers from my stash and scraps as the background.  I used the Martha Stewart corner punch, scroll lace, to border punch the background paper.  The image is from Sliekje Stamps.  I used my Whisper Strokes to color in the image and added Studio G glitter to her wings and around the flowers.  The paper flower in the lower corner was cut using the Serenade Cartridge (all layers and shadow).  Pink wired ribbon (with the wire cut away from it though) behind the image and flower on the left, corsage pins (dipped in Studio G pink Chalk ink) and a chipboard butterfly. The green leaves around the flowers were also from my stash.

Challenges to be entered:
BugBites: Grillin' n Chillin' Bug Hop Part 2
Die Cuttin' Divas - Creepy Crawly
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #4
Card Cupids - New Challenge Sunday
Flutter By Wednesdays - #157
My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday
Desert Islands Crafts #9 itinerary : #4-scraps, #5-chipboard, #8-glitter/bling, #9-chalks, #10-handmade embellishment)
The Emerald Faerie Garden-Lots of Bling



Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

14 comments:

  1. Jessica it is so lovely. Do post it in large or extra large. The colors and flowers are super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly image and the sparkles on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I just love your digi work :o) TFS!! it with DCD :o)

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty embellished card. Ladybugs bring good luck. So good luck to you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable, Jessica!! I LOVE the little fairy girl riding the ladybug! So creative! The flowers are awesome and the paper, too...I just love it!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty- thanks for playing along with us at BugBites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I really like all the sparkle! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun in the process. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. O M G!!! Your card is most DEFINITELY FAIRY SPECIAL!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the layers - great card TFS.
    Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little fairy on her ladybug! Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing in The Emerald Faerie Garden. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh this is stunning- gorgeous work Hun! Thank you so much for playing along with us this fornight at The Emerald Faeries Garden!

    Hugz Deb/ Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! LOve the layout :) Thanks for joining us at DICC this week and good luck!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors