Friday, June 17

Father's Day Blog Hop at Chatter Scene

I just finished an awesome and fun Father's Day Blog Hop starting over at Chatter Scene with Chris


She also has an awesome forum/message board to join in on with topics from A to Z!!!  I plan to start peeking around and chatting with some Mom Peeps just like me  :O)



The HOP was full of awesome ideas for those of you who may be like me, still needing to make some gifts and cards.  Hop on over to join in on the fun, gather some inspiration, and take a peek around for some fun Blog Candy giveaways, too.


Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog for the father's day blog hop, I'm a new follower of yours- can't wait to look around your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, trying to find the father's day post. I can't seem to find it. I really like your Precious Baby Girl post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by to see the Father's Day blog hop, but I could not find the post. I do like your Precious Baby Girl post, so all was not lost!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors