Thursday, June 30

***announcement: BE SURE TO MARK YOU CALENDARS****

Good Morning to all my wonderful BLENDS!

OK, where do I start.....
Many of you who follow my blog probably have noticed me talk a lot about the CSDivas.  You may have seen some of my work that I submit for challenges and I am sure you have heard the praises I give to all of the members.  Well, I am beyond excited to announce they are moving to blogger in less than a week!!!!  The Admin Divas are working so very hard to create the blog page and all the elements to go live in several days.  They are planning a blog hop for July 9th and there will be weekly challenges from each DT member who has a specific group they are in charge of.  Oh Yeah,  I WAS CHOSEN AS A DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!!!  This will be my first ever DT position and I am thrilled to not let the Divas down.  I will be heading up the group: Home Decor and Gifts and will be in charge of challenges, tips, and tutorials on that theme. The Divas have been a stronghold in my crafting "world" as of late and I have made such wonderful connections with so many of the existing members.  I couldn't think of a better group of ladies to participate with during my first term as a DT!!!


WHAT IS Creative Scrapbooking Divas?
A place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process!

Here is the message they sent out to their existing ning site members to announce the move!

Good evening Divas,

We have some news to share with you today:

After long thinking Admin Divas have decided to move CSDivas to Blogger!!!
Starting July 3rd, all our activity will be in the new CSDivas Blog.
Ning site will be closed as of July 19.
New CSDivas Blog link will be shared with all of you next week, as we are setting things up now.
We will have the same themes (as our Groups here) in the CSDivas blog!

Please don't panic, we will continue to have great challenges, tips, ideas and tons of inspiration as well as blog hops and prizes! Actually we will have weekly RAKS now...

What you should do now:

We recommend that you save ideas, tutorials, resources links, etc that you like before ning site closes. After 7/19 we won't have access to this site.
Save your pictures if you have not done it yet.
Make sure to become our follower in the new CSDivas Blog and to subcribe to receive our updates, via RSS.

Admin Divas and Design Team Divas are so excited and working hard to set up our new CSDivas Blog ready for July 3rd!!!
Should you have any question or concern, we are creating the discussion: CSDIVAS MOVING TO BLOGGER to address them properly. Here is the link:

Address your concerns about the Move To Blogger

Wishing you the best,

Admin Divas and Design Team

SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!!!  
JOIN IN ON THE FUN AND KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THE BLOG GOES LIVE.  
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE BLOG AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY!!!

8 comments:

  1. So awesome! Congrats to you Jessica! I'm sure you will do an awesome, awesome job...can't wait to see more FABULOUS creations from you. Hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I am so delighted for you. And they gave you what you will shine in: Home decor is certainly your forte!I hope you will be posting your home decor projects on your blog too!
    All the best and congratulations on this landmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, Did you do a LO for my challenge? My linky tool expired for some reason lol ... I lost all the entries :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your DT position! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOOOOO Jessica! CONGRATS on your DT position!! I'm so excited for you!! You will be so awesome! I can't wait to check CSDivas out! Congrats, congrats, congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Thanks for stopping by my blog....sorry the one blog has not been updated (the 365 days of joy) I do all my posts on my main blog.
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jessica.. A HUGE congratulations to you!! I know you must be so excited and I am so very excited and PROUD of you! Thank you for leaving such a super sweet comment on my blog tonight. I really appreciate that so much. Your kind words brought tears to my eyes. I wish you so much success and cannot wait to see you in action. I have not heard of this group before. I probably have been living under a rock..lol. But I will be checking back to see what you are up to and thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving me the sweetest comment ever! It really means so much to me, you have no idea! Again, a huge congratulations to you on making the design team. You DESERVE it! Many hugs, Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors