Tuesday, June 21

Update and Repost: Operation We R Grateful (finished the last two cards)

I have been working very hard today to get some cards finished to pass along to Kassidy at Inking It Up for
the Operation We R Grateful challenges.  Out of the 7 existing challenges, I have completed 5 total for now.  I will update this post as I continue/finish up the 2 remaining cards.

#1 ~ Thinking of You Card

Other challenges to enter:   

#2 ~ Happy Birthday Card (with My Pink Stamper as GD)
 
Happy Birthday image from:  Graphicat Designs (Freebies)
Monkey image from: Dustin Pike

Other challenges to enter:
Craft Your Passion #63 - Paper Piecing
Simply Sundays with K Andrew - Face It

#3 ~ Miss You Card

Other challenges to enter2 Sisters Challenge Blog - For A Guy


#4 ~ Hello Card


#5 ~ Love Card
Garden of Love Image from Tiddly Inks
LOVE Image from Sentimental Sundays (by Raindrop Echo Designs)

Other challenges to enter
Tiddly Inks - #54 One Layer Card (Simplify)

#6 ~  Get Well Card

 
Thank You image from Whimsy Stamps

Other challenges to enter:  
Bows & Berries-Thank You #8
C.R.A.F.T. - Stitching #107
The Paper Players #52

Looking forward to finishing up the cards and setting a deadline to finish my tomorrow.

Wish Me Luck!!

Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, stop by my blog. I need your email address!
    Thanks.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! All the colors are so lovely! I like the happy cards that you share here!Each one of them is balanced and interesting to look at ! VERY pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for giving me such positive feedback in my blog! I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inkadinkado tree image on card 4

    Thanks for your blog address - I've now linked it on my blog. Thanks for following me

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The latest two cards are so fabulous, Jessica!! Wow, the Miss You bear and banner are so adorable and I LOVE the embossing on the Get Well card! I don't know how you came up with so many great ideas in such a short period of time! I'm in awe :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors