Saturday, June 18

Thank You so Much Sonia SV :O)

I just received the Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award from Sonia SV @ Cards, Crafts, and Kids Projects, whom I have recently became friends with through Blogger.  She has phenomenal talent and I absolutely adore her tutorials and step by step instructions at her blog.  She is very passionate about her craft and it shows through her work

Please take a minute after reading this post, to visit her blog and see for yourself, her level of talent!!

Thank You  so much Sonia. You have really brightened my day!!!
I have to pass this award on to at least 8 bloggers and take this opportunity to thank some of my lovely and talented blogger friends.  

To accept this award link back to the person who gave you the award.  Pen down 7 random things about yourself and pass it on to at least 8 bloggers.

7 Random Facts
I daydream often
I love to be barefoot
I blog at least 8 hours a day
I have found my soulmate
I wish I could afford to raise 10 more kids
I have never been west of Michigan (I live in Ohio)
I have never flown in a plane

It is with great enthusiasm, that I wish all of you fine friends and others that brighten my days on a regular basis, a great big THANK YOU!  I feel blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, even if we never have met or ever get to meet.  You have touched my soul, and I look forward to building lasting blogging relationships with each and every one of you!!!
Now, your turn to spread some cheer!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. 8 hours a day on the computer. Wow! You must lots of crafty friends. I am off for the summer, so if you want to chat... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Jessica and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! You are so awesome and I am so honored :D I will pass this award along as soon as possible :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much Jessica--you are super sweet--and I thank you for thinking of me.
    It really made my heart flutter today--big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! And thanks so much for thinking of me! WoW! That is a lot of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jessica on your award!!! You are very deserving of this award and I am honored that you passed it to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw Jessica 8 hours on computer!
    And if you ever come to India you are welcome to drop in at Bangalore I will show you around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, until now and able to check it out. Will work on my post over the weekend...
    Thanks a lot for considering me in tha group of people who make you smile. You are a sunshine to me also!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors