Wednesday, June 22

Link Up Love Party with K Andrew & Link up with MIMM

Are you looking for a way to gain inspiration???  Are you looking for a way to make new friends???  Are you looking for a way to show off your FABULOUS WORK???  Well, one great way to do all of those things is to join in on the Link Up the Love Party with Kristal and all of her wonderful DT and followers. Not only are her posts wonderful, her Design Team members are spot on with responding to all your projects so quickly.  It's truly a great pick me up!!!!  Plus, all of her followers are some of the most amazing, compassionate, lovely people I have met in my short 6 months of blogging.  It is a great way to gain followers, too.  And who doesn't love to gain followers???  LOL   :O)

Posted at Getting Cricky with K Andrew....


Link Up Love Party: How it Works

*Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 6/21 to Tuesday 6/28. Winners announced 6/29
*Grab Kristal's blinkie and post on your blog's sidebar
*Be a follower of Getting Cricky with K Andrew blog
*Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to my blog .
*Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog post WITH ONE thing you are grateful for!
*Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
*Spread the word so everyone can join in!
*You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up tool/gadget)
If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!


Link Up Party: Giveaway! A FULL year subscription to the best scrappy magazine out there: Creating Keepsakes for TWO lucky followers who Link up and play correctly. Winner will be announced June 29'th so make sure you come back to see if you won!!!! Remember, if you dont' claim your prize within ONE week, it goes back in to the pot!


For my project, I decided to work on a 4th of July layout to have ready for pictures of the kids playing with their sparklers.  One thing I am truly grateful for is that God has blessed me with a wonderful family.  My soon to be hubby and my children mean the world to me.  There are days that I probably would just stay in bed and sulk if I didn't have them rooting me on!!!  They are my rocks and I am always watching them in amazement.  I am thankful for my extended family, too.  I am also thankful for all of the wonderful blends I have found during my short stint as a blogger.  Now, appropriately, as the Fourth of July etches its way towards us, I am quite grateful for my freedom and in the same respect grateful for the Men and Woman who brave the frontlines, behind the scenes, here and abroad, to fight for yours and my freedom!!!

Other Link Ups:



Challenges entered:
Creative Craft Challenge: Make your Own Backing papers (entry #2)
Bearly Mine Challenge #13 - Summer is Here (entry #2)
Cricut Cardz Challenge #80: American Flag
Whimsical Wednesdays #12 - Patriotic
The Paper Variety: It's Summer!!!
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges: #56 - Red White & Blue

I used a paper from the DCWV pack as the background, but put a piece of card stock (white, with cut out stars, then inked with blue) on top to give it an overlay look.  I always think of summer when I think of the 4th of July.  Picnics, trips to the beach, fireworks near the lakefront, and lots of American Flags hanging from porch bannisters.  I always enjoy making patriotic themed projects, which you see often in my finished creations.

God Bless the USA!


Now that you have made it through my long winded speech, *HERE* for the Getting Cricky Link Up and
*HERE* for You Had Me at Craft MIMM Week 5 

27 comments:

  1. What a cute patriotic layout!

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool anf fun layout...love it. I am already a follower, just popping in for support from the LULP w/ K Andrew. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! I'm here from the LULP... Your layout turned out so nice! I love the patriotic theme.... Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog. I am now a follower, and would love for you to follow me too! :)

    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your first comment,yeah!! your layout will be great. I agree with all you said about our soldiers too. I came here from the LULP. I am a new follower, and I hope you will come and follow me. I am the next link after you. Hugs, Pam at craftycards4u2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fabulous! Way to get ahead of the game by having your layout all ready to go. I wish I were that organized! :-)

    I am a new follower, stopping by from the LULP. I would love it if you stop by my blog as well.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW AMAZING job with this layout!I LOVE all the super details and colors,Just Beautiful!Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessica:)

    Come take a peek at my blog. There is a surprise ..lol
    Leave me your email in a comment so I can contact you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout!! I am loving all the patriotic creations I have been seeing and yours is wonderful!
    Visiting your blog for the LULP!
    Tracy
    www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Fun Layout! I am now a new follower of your blog.

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I'm a new follower!! I love the patriotic layout!! So cute!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh, where to start on this awesome layout, Jessica...I can't decide because I love it all! Your details are fabulous! Amazing layout my talented friend :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely done, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Patriot page! I'm peeking in from LULP:)
    New follower
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layout! Thanks so much for sharing it!!

    http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is cuteness!! Great job on getting ahead of the game, lol, I'm still working on my son's school book.. eeek and he starts back to school in August! Thank you for sharing I'm coming to visit and become a new follower via LULP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I love this layout...anything to do with our Military is incredible. Thanks to all that serve bravely. Thanks to you.
    Stopping by from the LULP.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I have not seen this one. Super
    Came seeing your link on the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower from K.Andrew's LLUP. I hope you come over & follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous layout! I love the punched stars bottom. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! This layout is wonderful! I love that paper peeking through the stars as the background, the photo mats, the flag, the look of dog tags hanging from that red twine...all those details tie in together to make this a fantastic layout!
    Like you, I am grateful to our service men & women all over as well.
    Take care.
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    sonia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jessica!

    What a fun layout! the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to make layouts for. Fabulous job on this weeks challenge!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica,
    What a fabulous layout! I love how you did the stars! What a clever idea! the papers and all the details are just so patriotic! I couldn't agree more about all the men and women who protected and continue to protect this country! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Jessica!
    I am popping over from Ms. K's LULP. LOVE LOVE your Patriotic LO...it is BEAUTIFUL!

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels
    http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is an absolute gorgeous LO Jessica!! Thanks so much for joining in on our Red, White & Blue Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting and creative design. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy you enjoyed our challenge getting inky is half the fun, thanks for sharing with us all at Creative craft challenges and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this is a fabulous LO. So patriotic and fun. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors