Saturday, June 18

Be Happy

I just finished a quick card and need to post this then go wash the ink off of my hands....LOL!

I felt like a kid again, getting all messy and playing with stamps.  So fun!!!  This color combination was inspired by Color Combos Galore #197.  I absolutely love the color combos they come up with week to week.  This one turned out a lot better than I had anticipated.  The other ladies/members at CCG have some fabulous talent and their projects are definitely a must see!!!!  The idea to do more embossing came from Sweet Stamps #19.  I chose to stamp and emboss a flower pattern, because my card is a "pick me up / be happy" card and I think flowers have a way of doing that for most people.  The flower theme Card Challenge over at BoBunny was also part of this inspiration.  I believe that sums up the challenges and inspiration . . . so here is the card!  As always, I love reading your comments and welcome your honest criticism!!!

Recipe:
  • White card stock (base)
  • Pink and Cream (glittery) card stock (center)
  • be happy stamp (rubber stamp from $1 store)
  • flower stamps (3 different sizes - clear stamps) 
    • [psst....these are the same stamps that are part of my goodies in my giveaway that ends June 20th]
  • Red, Black and Pink Studio G and Ink It Up ink pads
  • Red Button
  • Black Floss Twine
  • Used sandpaper to distress all edges of papers
  • Swirls around be happy were hand drawn



Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Jessica, since you don't have way to contact you on your site, I though I would leave you a message here. You are the winner of my BLOG Candy from the DIVA blog hop. Please send me your address so I can send you your prize. Marti and Essenceofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love how you stamped the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors