Tuesday, June 14

My apologies and GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT

Well, after a very busy weekend, I am returning to the BlogWorld.  I am so overwhelmed (in a good way) by all of the new followers, past followers, and lovely comments that were left.  I am not sure I will be able to get to each and every one of you to get a sincere Thank You out.  It would take me about a week just to respond to all the wonderful comments I have received.

So this post is just to say Thanks, it was my pleasure reading and I am happy to have all of you as my friends!!!!
THANK YOU
THANK
YOU
THANK YOU
!!!!!

I am going to start responding back to all the new comments I receive starting TODAY!  Shwoooooo!  That will make it a lot easier.  I am still tracking all of the entries for my blog candy giveaway and can't wait to announce the winner on June 21st.

Please share the news about the blog candy and post my blinkie on your sidebar to allow others to join in on the giveaway!  Don't forget to grab some extra entries by completing a project that uses the "Surprise" digi image from Sliekje Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jessica!! :)

    Have you popped over to the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog today??? :)

    There's something special there you might like to see :)

    (((hugs)))
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jessica!!! I just was at Decorate to Celebrate and see that you are the winner. Wahoo!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors