Monday, October 17

Steampunk Josephine for Sassy Studio Designs

It just now dawned on me, that I have finished 3 separate projects today!!!  ***dancing the cabbage patch***  Wow, what an eventful day full of crafty goodness.  I was also able to finish 4 posts to highlight the 3 creations and give a grand announcement THANK YOU shout out to some deserving Blends.  On top of completing projects, I kept within my goal: One Project 4 One Challenge!!!! ***dancing the running man***

This next card was completed using a FREE digital image at Sassy Studio Designs.  They are celebrating reaching 500 followers and are offering a free digital image to be used in a Progressive Relay Challenge.  If you use the first image in a creation, before the deadline of the first challenge (which is 3 hours from the time of this post), then you will get the 2nd image free as well, to use in the next challenge.  Then the same goes for the third and fourth images to be used in the corresponding challenges.  Sounds like fun....COUNT ME IN!

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with Steampunk Josephine as soon as I saw her.   The first thing that came to mind, was that she resembled a time traveler.  I colored her with my Dual Tip, Whisper Strokes Watercolor markers.  Then I printed out some more digis from Carmen at Beyond The Fringe.  These digis had steampunk written all over them.  The first was a bicycle with the front wheel resembling a clock and the second is the sentiment.  I added dimension by using 3D foam adhesive for Josephine and placing some metallic sun and star charms around the sentiment.  The bottom strip is from the c'oredinations strips I received from my dear MIL.  The base is a chocolate brown dual sided card stock.



Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Really like the sentiment...really great coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSD. Fabi-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo awesome!!! Absolutely love it! I'll post it with a link back. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. S-E-X-Y! Love the sentiment with the clock wheel!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jessica, this is wondrous! LOVE that bicycle clock! It's perfect! Awesome sentiment and love the time traveler twist! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the color choice! Thank you for joining us at SSD

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors