Monday, October 17

The Outlaws Monday Greeting Card Challenge - Everything Goes

***UPDATE***
I just realized I missed the challenge deadline at CTO...silly me!  This card does fit the criteria for the new Monday Greeting Card Challenge-Everything Goes so I will be entering it in that challenge!  All is not wasted...LOL       :O).
***end update***

Well, today is off to a fabulous start.  The kids are all in very "chipper" moods.  They have had their breakfast, baths, and are having a Despicable Me movie time right now.  I was able to finish a card already....woo hoo! 

In keeping with my goal strategy of creating One Card 4 One Challenge, I started with Tuesday challenges (from my list) and right at the top was Celebrate The Occasion #34 - Anny occasion using Red, White, and Black.  I quickly gathered my papers (black cs, white cs, and red striped pp).  I chose to use a sentiment and image from Carmen at Beyond the Fringe.  She makes her images available at her blog for free and she is a wonderfully talented artist.  Stop by and show her some love!  I cut my black cs 1/4" smaller than my white cs base.  I then cut my red pp just a bit smaller than the black.  I cut the image and popped it up using 3D foam adhesive.  I also popped the black cs up with 3D foam, but used 2 layers to make it higher than the coffee mug.    I tied my white and red stitched ribbon off to the side, added some flowers to the left, and stitched around the sentiment using my black gel pen.  I added a bit of accent with my white gel pen around the oval frame (which was cut using my Creative Memories Oval template cutters).  A few rhinestones up top, some watercolor outline around the mug, and some red stickles, and it was finished!


Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Cute coffee card! My email is
    janis@slowar.com Let me know if you still can't get me and I'll give you my gmail email (which is all forward to my slowar email anyway.)
    Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Jessica!! Thanks for mentioning and linking to my blog! I'll add your link and photo to the original post. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica love the color combination on this one

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors