Friday, October 28

~~~ Robin is celebrating her Blogaversary ~~~

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I feel like a horrible Blend.  My dear sweet Blend Robin at The Cricut Scrapper is celebrating her Blogaversary this month, and I just realized that I never did a post about it to spread the news!  Shame on Me.  

Robin, I hope you can forgive me sweetie.  :O)

Robin's creations are fantastic and her blog is so fun to visit on a regular basis.  She just recently finished her blog makeover and I love how she dedicated it to the fun colors of Halloween.  Robin has been a doll since the first day I met her in BlogLand.  She stops by to visit on a regular basis and I feel lucky to call her my friend.

She  is celebrating her Blogaversary with an awesome giveaway  at her blog.The giveaway ends on 10/31/11, so hurry over and wish her a well deserved CONGRATULATIONS and to find out how you could win the grand prize. . .
A Wild Card Cricut Cartridge!!!

Please be sure tell her that I sent you somewhere in your comment.  It won't give me any extra chances to win the prize or anything, but it may put an extra smile on her face (which honestly would make me happier than winning a prize)!  I just want her to know that she means a lot to me, and even though I didn't do a post before now, she is always in my thoughts!!!!  

!!!THANKS to you all and GOOD LUCK!!!


:O) Jessica

3 comments:

  1. aw, you are just too sweet Jessica!! So nice.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say Hi!
    I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comments. For the sticky post..what I did was:
    1.Create a New Post
    2.Clicked on the Publish post after I was through.
    3.Then I clicked on the edit post(you can either click the edit pencil at the bottom of your post or go to the edit posts on the posting tab and click on the post you just made).
    4.Then click on the post options at the bottom of the post.
    5.Click the "Scheduled at" then put the date in that you want it to stay up till.
    Hope that helps.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors