Wednesday, October 12

Candy has reached 100 followers and is CELEBRATING


Hello to all my crafty people out there in BlogLand.  I am cruising around today and stopped by my friend Candy's blog.  I was able to congratulate her on an achievement of reaching 100 followers.  I know myself, and if I may be so bold to speak for many of you,  can relate to the level of excitement she is consumed with right now.  100 FOLLOWERS is amazing!!!!   Please stop by her blog today and wish her a well deserved congratulations.  She is quite talented and you would be missing out if you don't stop by.



She is offering up some wonderful blog candy at the end of the month to celebrate this achievement.  What is it you ask????

Stop by now to earn a chance at winning this cartridge and making Candy smile!!!


Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway and for the sweet comments you left on my blog.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors