Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween :O)

Well, I am realizing how sad I am going to be that Halloween will be over today.  I have really found out that I like it more than I thought. I am still not sick of seeing Halloween creations, nor am I tired of making them.  I really think I am going to miss making them.  That is, unless I secretly make them during any spare time that I might find...LOL!  Trick or Treat tonight with the kids should be fun.  Can't wait to take some pictures and maybe finish a few layouts, too.

This next card is no exception.  It kept me smiling through the entire creation process.  And I am able to hit a few challenge blogs with it, too.

Happy Halloween to all of my wonderful Blends, new and old.

INGREDIENTS:
Recollections Olive Green Card Stock
K&Company embossed dp (pale yellow)
other papers from stash
Pumpkin cut from Create A Critter at 3"
Frame behind pumpkin cut from Lacy Labels at 4"
Peachy Keen Stamp - PK493
Sentiment stamped with Rubber Stamp
Studio G and Darice Ink
Studio G glitter glue (for leaves on pumpkin)
Fall colored rhinestones
Ribbon from stash
White and Black gel pens

 Challenges that I wish to enter with this creation:
  1. C.R.A.F.T Challenge ~ #126 Colour Savannah
  2. Outlawz ~ Wednesday Sketch SC1026
  3. Create Me Pink ~ #2 Halloween/Pumpkin (+ glitter)
  4. The Paper Variety ~ Cute or Spooky Halloween
  5. Penny's Paper Crafty ~ #65 Halloween
  6. Scrapbookaholic by Abby ~ Dilo en Espanol #3 Use Glitter or Bling
  7. Peachy Keen Challenges ~ Creepy Cute
  8. Creative Craft Challenges ~ Fancy Edges
  9. Paper Playtime ~ #59 AG (past or present)
  10. More Than Favors ~ #57 AG

:O) Jessica

18 comments:

  1. GO! JESS! GO!!!!! Wow girl you on the roll today! So many posts. Gorgeous card Jess, i loooove that ribbon.
    Happy Halloween!!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin is decidedly cheeky Jessica!Thanks for joining us a CRAFT challenge this week. Good Luck Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween to you too! Adorable card you created, as usual...
    Thanks for your kind and nice comment in my blog. Yes am back! let's continue creating partner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun, love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Jessica. I love it. I wouldn't have thought to put those papers in it...you have such a knack for doing that. Great talent girl!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Jess!! Love the PK face!! :) Hope you had a great Halloween!!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Hope your Halloween was fun! What did your kids dress up as?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh that pumpkin is super cute! Love the way you've placed the rhinestones...this card is great!

    Thanks for entering into our challenge...hope you'll join us for the next one as well :)

    http://createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is just so beautiful just love the image,and the colors you have used on this,bless you for playing at creative craft this week,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab card. I love the coloured rhinestones. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! Love the happy face. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Delightful pumpkin and I love the way you have set it all out.

    Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little sad to. It means that winter is that much closer! LOL. Thanks for sharing your cute pumpkin project

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute Halloween card Jessica! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your super sweet Halloween card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges. You did a great job.

    I would like to invite you over to my blog. I would love to have a new follower (I have a give-away also) and I'd like to follow you.

    Thanks for playing along with us, and I hope you can visit soon.

    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card, love the colours and the glitter and that pumpkin, gl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jessica!

    You card is darling!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peach Keen Stamps LFIF challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors