Saturday, October 15

CAS many thanks card for the Outlawz Sunday challenge

Hello all my Crafty Blends!  HAPPY SATURDAY to you all!

Today's card was a quick one, again.  I wanted to use some of my new rubber stamps that I found in my last venture to the Goodwill.  The grass was created using one of the See Ds stamps and the foliage was created using the curveDecor leaf sprig stamp.  I love how easy it was to blend the colors onto one stamp to get the effect you see here.  This card was created with the CAS Sunday  Challenge at the Outlawz in mind.   I used my MS Corner punch, some studio G ink, and roses from I Am Roses to complete the card. Hope you like it!



Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Jessica how are you! Guess still busy . You card is very beautiful love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love the foliage stamp you used and the way you have the different colors on it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love those flowers! Fantastic.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations! Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
    Hugz,
    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jessica! I love the gorgeous flowers and the grass stamp! I rarely find good scrabooking supplies at my Goodwill - and we have two! I did find a Core'dinations paper stack that sold for $30 at Joann for $5 so that was a deal. But never any good stamps or embellishments. I hope you are having a great weekend my sweet friend and I love this pretty card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jessica! Way cool card, gal!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors