Monday, October 31

Makin' It To The Mailbox Monday (MITTMM) #3

Welcome to our third week of  
Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays!

I started this installment series to showcase the generosity that floods our Crafty Blogging Community.  So many times we receive a very generous prize from a dear friend and I this is where we can shout out "THANK YOU" to those who really deserved it.

You are the people behind the Magic of Making My Day!!!

I want to take this opportunity to shout a huge

to all of you who have shown me your kindness and  your generosity.

Every week, on Monday, I am will be posting a new installment of Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays, where I will give a proper shout out to the generosity I have experienced first hand each and every week!  I hope you will take the opportunity to visit all of the wonderful and talented bloggers that I mention each week, to see their beautiful creations.  Those of you who know me, know I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction.  There is so much to see and all of these fine ARTISTS are just a click away!!!

First up, I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Judy at Judy's Handmade Creations for the wonderful crocheted bracelet and handmade beaded earrings she sent me!  Judy was having a giveaway during the LUFP party at the beginning of October.  Judy, I just want to say the jewelry is more amazing in person than the pictures can show!  The girls love them!
Don't you just love the hand card display Judy created and the wonderful embossed  cards for the earrings???  AWESOME!

My next THANK YOU shout out is for Rona at A Little Inspiration from Rona.   Rona is a Design Team member at The Outlawz.  I was ecstatic when I found out that I won a $15 GC to Ippity Stamps during the 1000 Member Party with the Outlawz.  I got more excited when I went shopping at Rona's Blog for the stamps.  I couldn't decide, so I went with a couple sets (exceeding my GC, but getting free shipping because I ordered a total of $40 or more).  Rona also offered 2 generous paper stacks that were embellished with adorable handmade flowers.  They are so pretty, I almost don't want to unwrap the twine....LOL!
The two sets of Ippity Stamps that I chose were:
Music of My Heart
and
Now and Always
THANKS Rona for the wonderful stamps!!

You might recall at the beginning of October when I posted about a fun Sock Game at Paper Playtime.   Well, they had a few games they played along with the challenge that week.  The game was to try and guess who's feet belonged to the fun Halloween Socks.  No one was able to guess them all correctly, but they did chose a random winner out of all who guessed.  I WON!!!    THANK YOU Paper Playtime for the wonderful prize.  The prize was a set of Cricut Pens and I can't wait to use them.  I haven't had a chance to open them yet.  I think it might require a whole day to conquer the task of learning how to use them (LOL) since I am not exactly sure where to begin.
Look at the adorable card that accompanied the pens....isn't it darling?

My last THANK YOU for this week's MITTMM goes to Cindy at Cre8ivecindy.  Cindy has a weekly post every Friday at her blog and at I Did It Creations called Fabulous Friday Fun.  Each week she shares wonderful techniques that are a MUST SEE!!!  The first week was a technique on inking your embossing folder to create two different effects.  I was super excited to try this technique.  Cindy also offers a prize to one lucky person that tries the technique and shares it with her.  I tried it, loved the result, and in the process won this fabulous set of goodies....
What a wonderful show of generosity Cindy.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!



I hope that if I have inadvertently left anyone out of this gracious THANK YOU, that you all know you are all included in my thoughts, past and present.  Please, if you wish for me to do a shout out to you in a future Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday, don't hesitate to remind me of a prize you sent my way, and I will do my best to give you the credit you so rightfully deserve!!!

Also, if you would like to show off your own winnings, just title your post Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday and if I am your follower, I will gladly stop by to read it once I see it at my dashboard.  Or, if you'd like, you can leave a link with your comment below.  I would love to see the happiness that greets others in their Monday Mailboxes :O)

DON'T FORGET TO:


Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Girl if your mailbox can't hold it all...you know where I live. LOL. Congrats on all this great supplies and jewelry.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....thought I commented by the computer is playing tricks on me...it is Halloween...hahaha.

    Anyway....great stuff. If your mailbox can't hold it all...you know where I live. I'm just saying....LOL.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica your monday mailbox idea is awesome!

    YOu are one lucky girl!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I am so glad you liked your stamps!! and I can't wait to see what you create with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post. I hope you will join me again. I have more (& bigger) prizes ready to be mailed out. I just need people to participate. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors