Monday, October 24

Makin' It To The Mailbox Monday (MITTMM) #2

Welcome to our second week of  
Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays!


I started this installment series to showcase the generosity that floods our Crafty Blogging Community.  So many times I have received a very generous prize from a dear friend and I did not give a proper shout out "THANK YOU" to those who really deserved it.  For that, I deeply apologize.  I do not want you to think that I am ungrateful or don't care about the people behind the Magic of Making My Day!!!


So for that, I want to take this opportunity to shout a huge


to all of you who have shown me your kindness and  your generosity.

Every week, on Monday, I am will be posting a new installment of Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays, where I will give a proper shout out to the generosity I have experienced first hand each and every week!  I hope you will take the opportunity to visit all of the wonderful and talented bloggers that I mention each week, to see their beautiful creations.  Those of you who know me, know I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction.  There is so much to see and all of these fine ARTISTS are just a click away!!!

First up, I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Amy at Love To Crop for her kindness and generosity.   Every week, Amy shares her DT's project with each weekly challenge announcement.  her challenges are amazingly fun, too.   She offers a prize for one lucky person who visits each DT member and leaves them some bloggy love.  It's really a win, win situation.  You win the second you arrive at Love to Crop and see Amy's beautiful creations.  Then you win again at each DT member's blog that you visit because you are greeted by extaordinary talent once again.  I received my package from Amy on Tuesday, 10/18/11, and loved the wrapping of the prize, so I had to take a picture of that first.  It really showed the dedication and compassion Amy has for her crafting!!!  I also loved the handmade card and the yummy goodness that it was paired with. 
I can't wait to use the sheer ribbons and the wonderful eyelet flowers!!!  THANK YOU AMY!

Next up, we have a dear sweet Blend (Blog+Friend=Blend) of mine, Carri of Abusybee.  Carri happens to be one of the earliest crafty persons I started following back at the beginning of my blog.  I can say that her unique style and the crafting techniques that she shares, continue to be a constant inspiration to me.  I am a bit jealous she got her picture taken with Tim H., too (LOL).  Carri was one of the "hop stops" during   Bitten By The Bug 2's Blog Hop.   She was offering some adorable Butterfly themed Blog Candy and I was fortunate enough to be chosen as the winner. THANK YOU Carri.  
This package arrived 10/21/11 and I am happy to see purple butterflies.  One, purple is my favorite color and two, I just adore butterflies!!!  Isn't that handmade congrats card just the cutest?!?


The next THANK YOU goes out to Erika at Crafty Sprouts.  Erika was a sponsor during the 3 Girl JAM Ribbons and Buttons Blog Hop.  I was the lucky grand prize winner and won a set of Crafty Sprout Stamps.  I have been oohhhing and aaaahhhing over these ever since I first saw them.  I was jumping up and down (all day might I add) that I had been chosen as the grand prize winner.  I also love surprises, so I couldn't wait to see which set I would be receiving.    Friday, 10/21/11,  was a good Mailbox Day...as this was the 2nd of 3 yummy packages that arrived!
 Check out that adorable tape that greeted me even before I opened the package...LOVE IT.  And here is a picture of the goodies that were inside...
Erika was so sweet to offer me her best selling stamp set Besties for Life!!!  I can't even begin to describe how much I want to play with this set.  I have an idea for every stamp on there. . . LOL!  Erika also sent the adorable Best Witches card along with a hand-written note (adorable, too).  And how sweet of her, now that card can still be used.  THANKS AGAIN ERIKA!


The third package that arrived 10/21/11, was a wonderful one that makes me wish I didn't feel so sick so I could do some shopping.  This prize was won during The Outlawz 1000 Member Party earlier this month.  I was so ecstatic to find The Outlawz and even more excited that I signed up just in time to play along with the games and challenges for the party.  There are so many wonderful and talented people at that site, that I HIGHLY suggest taking a peek and joining.  THANK YOU  Outlawz and Roxann and Brenda (Color Hosts) for this kind and generous prize.  It got to me so quickly!  I will post again to show what I buy with this wonderful gift card.

Today I received some wonderful images from Teresa at Delicious Doodles Shop.  She was a sponsor over at Flutter by Wednesdays.  I was chosen (from a redraw) to win 4 images.  Here are the ones I chose and these are just a sample of Teresa's wonderful designs.  It was very hard to pick just four.  I definitely will be heading back to her shop to get some more.  THANK YOU Teresa for your wonderful images.  I can't wait to play with them.  So keep you eyes peeled, you should be seeing them in some creations very, very soon.



On Saturday, 10/22/11, I was so happy to see the 3 Girl JAM logo on a package that arrived.  I love Julie's blog, A Little Bit of Bling, and her wonderful hand-dyed ribbon that I have been seeing on creations.  I was ecstatic to find out that I had won the grand prize during 3 Girl JAM Ribbons and Buttons Blog Hop!    Along with the Crafty Sprouts stamps I mentioned up above,  I also won a bundle of each color of the 3GirlJAM ribbon...WOO HOO...    Of course, I couldn't wait to open it and touch it's softness.  And wow, the ideas that are popping in my head are non-stop.  THANK YOU Julie.  Keep your eyes open because you will be seeing this ribbon in A LOT of my new projects (hmm hmm...if you missed the post last night, I already used the SUNFLOWER ribbon on a card . . . LOL)
Silly me....I noticed it would have been a better picture if I would have taken them out of their packages.   Seriously, this picture doesn't do any justice to the true beauty of this ribbon.  You have to own it, touch it, and use it, to realize how gorgeous it truly is up close and personal.  So, to get your own ribbon, head right over to 3 Girl JAM to place an order NOW!!!!


And the excitement continued on Saturday when I got to open a second package.  The last THANK YOU goes out to Jill at The Scrapoholic.    She hosts sketches (cards and layouts) each Saturday and also has a Facebook Page that you should really consider following.  A while back she was having a DT comment contest giveaway.  It was simple and so rewarding.  I love stopping by blogs and posts to read and see wonderful creations.  I truly feel that a lot of my growth can be attributed to all of the wonderful talent I have been subject to throughout the crafty community.  For commenting on each of the Design Team members blogs, I received this adorable card and CTMH stamp set.
I just adore that teeny Christmas tree stamp and I love seeing Thank You cards from all over.  Gorgeous prize package...Thanks Jill!!


That concludes this week's MITTMM!  I hope that if I have inadvertently left anyone out of this gracious THANK YOU, that you are all included in my thoughts, past and present.  Please, if you wish for me to do a shout out to you in a future Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday, don't hesitate to remind me of what  you sent my way, and I will do my best to give you the credit you so rightfully deserve!!!


Also, if you would like to show off your winnings, just title your post Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday and if I am your follower, I will gladly stop by to read it once I see it at my dashboard.  Or, if you'd like, you can leave a link with your comment below.  I would love to see the happiness that greets others in their Mailboxes :O)


DON'T FORGET TO:




Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

9 comments:

  1. You suck!!!

    Totally just kidding. LOL.

    All that is sooo awesome. I can't wait to see all that you make with it. Big congrats n hugs.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! Could you rub some of your luck off on me? HA! Congrats on all your wins - I can't wait to see what you create with everything. :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a little lucky ducky. Congrats on your wins. It's karma. You are being rewarded for all your fabulous bloggy love. You deserve it.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats Jessica!! I still savor the thrill and happiness when I got your blog candy parcel in the mail and my husband went " This is crazy!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff you got Jessica. Just wanted to stop by and say I hope your able to get the stuff to play along with us at Come and Get it. You can use regular clear embossing powder, just have to use more layers before it will crack, I believe 6 or 7 where as with the Utee it does it in about 3 to 4 layers.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awesome haul. You totally deserve it. Always commenting on the blogs. I truly enjoy reading all of your sweet comments on mine. I'm sure everyone else does too!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us with all your awesome goodies!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW and WOW....you are in a lot of challenges and win a lot of awesome prizes WTG girl.....that's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received some awesome candies! Thanks for the sweet shout-out! I am super happy that we are "Blends!!"
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors