Friday, October 21

DT Thursday with the CSDivas (sorry I'm late)

Have you stopped over to visit the Creative Scrapbooking Divas' MANSION recently???   If not, you've missed some really neat tips and tutorials and some wonderful inspiration by all of the DT.  Be sure to stop over today and browse the latest posts!!!

Yesterday was my day to highlgiht Home Decor/Gifts.  I haven't been feeling very well, so I am a day late sharing my posting.....sorry!

Here it is:


***Sorry, if this post is a bit hard to follow.  I have just started feeling the effects of the miserable Ohio Head Cold that I get at least once a year and I feel a bit cloudy as I am writing this***

As I mentioned during my last post of Autumn Splendor, I love to dabble in many crafts other than paper crafting.  I thought this would be a good opportunity to share with you a few of the Autumn wreaths I created last year.  I think the only reason I haven't gotten my wreath goodies out, is because they are tucked away, in a corner, under my craft table.  Not easily accessible.  And, honestly, I have been loving working with paper and digis and all things card and scrappy related (he he he).

I have often thought I should gather the wreaths, lights, flowers, and lovely additional creative goodies to work on a wreath or two (or ten).  Maybe this post will motivate me to do just that.


Here are a few of the ones I took pictures of before handing out to family, friends, and neighbors.

This one was given to our wonderful neighbors
My daughter made this one (it's actually a tear-shaped basket, not a wreath)
I don't recall exactly where this one ended up, but I just adored the scarecrows on it!
 


Because I am feeling a bit under the weather, I apologize for not getting the RECIPE specs or the tutorial up and going along with this post.  However, if you are interested in learning a few tricks of completing a wreath yourself, I will gladly give you all the details.  Just leave a comment here and I will work on getting the info to you!

I am so happy that you joined us today...YOU ARE DIVALICIOUS!!!



Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! what a fabulous idea and totally stunning, such an inspirational creation and love all the Autumnal colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I really like the one your daughter made...who cares it's not a true round wreath...i love it.

    No wonder you're sick...didn't you just take all the kids to the dr? Get some rest girl. Hugs.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreaths are beautiful!! So sorry you're not feeling well :(
    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments and visiting my blog! I love these wreaths. I am now a follower and would love to be in a blog hop for St. Jude. Keep me in mind if you do!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Jessica, ss your feeling unwell, hope it doesn't last tooo long, colds suck, hubby had one and he is forbidden to breath near me I have enough problems, lol
    anyway just wanted to leave some love, the wreaths are beautiful, and your daughters creation is wonderful as well, she did awesome, takes after her momma ;)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors