Monday, May 9

Still Crafting away - My Pink Stamper NSD Challenges #3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and #12 DONE

Shwoo, where on Earth did this burst of creativity come from?  LOL.  Guess I am catching up finally.  These cards were really fun to make because I got to emphasize "girly" pink papers and fun embossing designs.  Back to the craft table....gonna craft my heart out tonight!!!

My apologies for the poor quality of the photos.  My lighting in my craft room at night is far from appealing!

NSD Challenge with MPS #3 - Breast Cancer Theme


 NSD Challenge with MPS #4 MPS - Mother's Day Theme


NSD Challenge with MPS #5 MPS - 3D Item or add a 3D to page or card or other

 

 NSD Challenge with MPS #9 - Glitz, Glam, & Glitter

Used feather boa fibers, rhinestones, glittery stickers, masquerade masks

Inside of card with stamps, rhinestones, and freehand swirls
NSD Challenge with MPS #10 - Layout or card with a pet in it


NSD Challenge with MPS #11 - Pink, Green & Black



NSD Challenge with MPS #12 - Kid's Theme layout, page, card or other

I am also entering this LO in the CSDivas Challenge - One Photo Layout


2 comments:

  1. hi jessica..
    thanks for hopping at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jessica!! I wish you luck and hope you win something from MPS!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors