Monday, May 9

My Pink Stamper Challenge #2 NSD

Wow, Sunday flew by so quickly.  I hope everyone's Mother's Day was wonderful.  I just finished another challenge.  I was hoping to get quite a few more done today, but the morning playing out the way it did, and spending so much huggy kissy time with my kids, which was well needed by all parties, led to a peaceful and relaxing day.  I did manage to clean up the mess in the Craft Room and get to one last challenge before I go to sleep. 

My Pink Stamper Challenge #2

 I used Kraft Cardstock for the base cut at 6X6
The Flesh Cardstock was cut at 5 3/4 X 5 3/4 and then embossed
The Circle patterned paper is cut at 5 1/2 x 2 3/4 then cut using my edge cutter
I affixed a few grommets around the title piece and stamped with a rubber stamp
The star was placed against a trim of ribbon
I inked all edges with brown
Followed the pattern elements on the inside (basic) and added another small rustic star


1 comment:

  1. love your card Jessica!! I was totally hoping to enter a whole bunch of the challenges on MPS but I didn't get too far!! Maybe today?? Have a great day!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors