Sunday, May 8

Mother's Day is Here....NSD Challenges continued....

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!!

Well, besides my morning being off to a rough start, I am in good spirits and plan to let the day be a "Fly by The Seat of My Pants" kind of day.  I forgot that Lance moved the drain hose for the washer and carelessly washed clothes before putting it back.  So, my laundry room/craft room/computer room is in DRY OUT mode.  So glad that all of my craft supplies weren't in the way of damage.  Now the floor, well, that is another story.  But again, I am remaining positive and going about my day with a smile on my face.
I stayed up until about 2:00 a.m. crafting and blogging.  I had such a fun day yesterday and feel like I got a lot accomplished.  I finished another challenge for the Paper Secrets NSD Celebration and wanted to share my submission with you.....



The requirements for this challenge were to make a layout with a minimum of three different types of handmade flowers. They can be made from anything - paper, fabric, metal, leather, acetate, whatever, as long as you use different techniques to make them.

I chose to make one flower from paper using a technique I learned at Little Birdie Secrets, one from an old yarn I kept from a seat cushion, and two embossed flowers using my new Sizzix  :O)!  I used my stamps for the images of the birds and inked the edges of some of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to have found your personal blog. Thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out. I love the look of all the different homemade flowers.
    I just posted my first lay-out using the handmade flowers, yay.
    I've been linking the Diva's blogs on my sidebar so I'm off to link you up!! Have a great day, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..sounds like you have had a rough patch. Just think of it this way, (you have your own kiddie pool now.lol). Seriously, I know how you feel my craft room and laundry room are next to the garage and when we had the awful rains it flooded all 3 rooms:( No fun cleaning it up) Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!
    (:(:SMILES:):)

    ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica. Happy Mother's Day to you. I hope you have wonderful Time.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors