Tuesday, May 10

My Wonderful Accomplishments

Finally after feeling a bit drained and unaccomplished, I gathered all of the creations I had completed over the course of the last couple of days.  Many were completed in efforts to participate in the National Scrapbook Day events with Creative Scrapbooking Divas, Paper Secrets, and My Pink Stamper.  I also completed some wonderful cards as part of a card campaign.  Just wanted to do a quick share with my followers to show my enthusiasm over getting so much done.  TFL

Personal Page Layouts
2 - 1 page LOs
1 - 2 page LO
Premade Layouts
2 - 1 page LO
1 - 2 page LO
Cards
1 - Mother's Day Card
2 - Birthday Cards
1 - Breast Cancer Awareness Card
2 - Father's Day Cards
Cards for the Troops
12 - woo hoo

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been a very busy girl! TFS
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I would love to do a bio but not sure what you will need. Let me know and i'll get it done..Thanks so much. kim
    www.justwordz.ca
    justwordz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors