Tuesday, May 17

Paper Cutz Challenge #91

Good Evening everyone.  Today has been a bit of a hectic day, but I have managed to complete a project that I needed to get done.  The fact that it fits into Paper Cutz Challenge #91 pushed me to meet my deadline a little early :O)!!!  Don't you just love it when that happens.  

The card is for my nephew, who will graduate in several weeks and then be moving to Michigan where he will join his awesome girlfriend and begin this new chapter in his life.  He means the world to me, as do, all my nieces and nephews (all 40 of them, no kidding) and I also felt honored that he asked me to make him a banner for the party!
****The card is just a little bonus for him**** 
 

 
Recipe:
Texture Half Fold Cardstock -white
PP - DCWV Summer Dream Stack
Star cut at 5" from Cricut Classic Font
Banner at top - cut from Graphically Speaking at 2" and 2 1/2 "
White with red stitch Ribbon from stash
Red, White, and Blue rhinestones
Darice 3-D Foamies Stickers (covering star)
Inside sentiment printed on printer
Sentiment reads (pic is a bit blurry, sorry):
I have learned, that if one 
advances confidently 
in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live 
the life he has imagined, 
he will meet with a success 
unexpected in common hours.  
Henry David Thoreau

I would love it if you comment 
and share your thoughts 
on my card!
Thanks for stopping by...
Jessica


 

2 comments:

  1. I love your colors on this---it is so pretty.Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.I did link it to the Paper Cutz Challenge.Thanks for letting me know.I am now a follower.
    Hugs, ANita

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors