Thursday, May 26

My first set of ATC's are WILD

Just a quick post as I did not get good rest last night and I am barely staying up right now.  I finished these ATC's for the CSDivas May ATC Swap and for our RAK group over at Scrappin' Mamma about 2 1/2 weeks ago.  I wanted to be sure the ladies received their "surprise goodies" before I posted pictures.

I decided to do a series of 8 card designs that followed some type of theme.  I just didn't know what theme I would follow when I started.  So, I went through my stash, drawers, ribbons, papers, and it finally came to me.  The first ever ATC's I made were WILD:



As always,
Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors