Wednesday, September 12

Winner from Chriss's Birthday Hop

Just about everyone
from the Hop
have been choosing winners
for the Blog Candy.
So, I wanted to jump
aboard and pick my 
winner of the 
Fun and Festive
New Ippity Itty Bitty Stamp
called
Random Psychic picked
27
Random numbers generated Sep 12 2012 at 16:57:41 by www.psychicscience.org 
Comment #27
Lorianna 
who said:
gorgeous card, Jessica
Super
Happy Birthday Chriss
Thanks so much for the FAB giveaway!!
Hugs
Lorianna

!!!CONGRATS!!!
Please be sure to send me an email with your mailing address
so I can ship out your goodies!
My email:  strgazrblueyes22477@yahoo
 Subject: Blog Hop Winner

I need to hear from you before 
September 20th, Noon EST
or I will
choose another Winner!

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

5 comments:

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors