Saturday, September 29

***SMASH Folio WINNER***

I would like
to sincerely
THANK
each and every
one of you
for  hopping along
in celebration
of our 
Have an OWLsome Fall Y'all
Blog Hop

And a HUGE
Super Sized
THANK YOU 
goes to all of you
who took the time
to follow all of the hop stops
from Day 1 and Day 2
as well
as become a Follower of each!

It took a little why to 
DOUBLE CHECK
that the winner who was chosen
for the Blog Candy
here at The Shaque,
followed all of the rules,
but it is completed!

Random Psychic
chose
47
Random numbers generated Sep 29 2012 at 10:22:15 by www.psychicscience.org
 as the winner of the
Eco Green SMASH Folio
by K & Company

CONGRATS goes to . . .
Rexann who said:
I hopped both days and Had a Fantastic time!! I have to say that My favorite Project was AJ's Owl wreath!! I adore the owl, it looks so real!! Thanks for being part of a very Inspiring Hop!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Rexann, please send me an email
at strgazrblueyes22477@yahoo.com
with your address so I can get this sent
to you Pronto!
Make sure you put "Blog Hop Winner" 
in the Subject Line of the email!
CONGRATULATIONS

Remember 
to 
Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Rexann! Whoop Whoop!:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Everyone And A Big Thank You to Jessica for the sweet comment she left me on my Neglected Blog.. :) Trying to get it caught up!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors