Tuesday, September 11

Blog Hop WINNERS

Today, 
I have some winners 
to announce!

First winner of the
WE treasure YOU Stamp Set

from the  

Random Psychic picked
8
Random numbers generated Sep 11 2012 at 10:52:1 by www.psychicscience.org 
Comment #8
Heather Lynn
who said:
Hi Jessica, I loved reading about your Grandparents..I am sorry you don't have any around today but I know you treasure the memories you do have. :) I love the old photograph and I love all of your projects! It's awesome how you did your moms card in the OSU colors. I am sure she will love it! "Happy Jack's" card is nice and masculine which is not so easy to do and what great background paper for occasion! Wonderful job, as always! 


Second winner of the
Twine Samples
and
NEW Bitty
Itty Bitty stamp by Unity
called
Hope for a Cure 

from the  

Random Psychic picked
27
Random numbers generated Sep 11 2012 at 11:4:45 by www.psychicscience.org 
Comment #27
Veronica
who said:
Beautiful card!! Im sure she will love it!!
Veronica (follower)
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com


CONGRATULATIONS
WINNERS!

Please be sure to send me an email with your mailing address
so I can ship out your goodies!
My email:  strgazrblueyes22477@yahoo
 Subject: Blog Hop Winner

I need to hear from you before 
September 18th, Noon EST
or I will
choose another Winner!

Keep Crafting 
:O) 

Jessica



9 comments:

  1. congrats to your winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica drop by my blog I have a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the Winners!!!
    Jessica congrats on YOUR win w/Sonia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats HeatherLynn and Vero!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo!! Thanks Jessica. I will send you an email soon.

    Have a great day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica do mail me your address ..for some reason I am unable to email you [ my rediff mail acts real weird at times!]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Heather & Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! Looked like I missed a couple of great blog hops...my summer has been so crazy! Looking forward to getting back in the crafty groove!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Thank you so much for the wonderful stamp set!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors