Tuesday, September 4

Happy Birthday Card with 3 Girl JAM

Happy Tuesday Blends

I get so excited when it is 
my day to share
a fun project
using 3 Girl JAM products.

Here is the HAPPY Birthday Card
I created for today using
several colors of  Crinkle Ribbon.
I used:
Goblin Green, Tuxedo Black, Daffodil, Ice Blue,  and, Sterling
The pattern papers were all from a $1 pack I purchased at
Target a while back, with the exception of the
White Card Stock base by Recollections.

The Ferris Wheel Image is stamp from a
Unity Stamp Co. 
Exclusive Store Kit (8/2009) 
called 100% Happiness.
 After inking it with Black Versa Mark then heat embossing with a shiny
black embossing powder, I cut the square and started
to do some inking in the background.
I used Rubber Stampede ink pads (Orange, Butter Cream, and Turquoise)
and my trusty finger daubers to blend it all together.

I colored each "car" on the wheel with my 
Permanent Whisper Stroke Markers.
I went back in and used my white gel pen
to highlight portions of each car
and then outlined the ferris wheel frames with
some Studio G - Clear Glitter Glue.
The pearl in the center was from my stash.

I chose to use the
Happy Birthday
sentiment
from a Unity grab bag 
for the inside
of my card
with coordinating
pattern papers!
 
I again added a little bit of the Clear Glitter glue around
the circular sentiment.

 I hope you enjoy my card
and be sure to stop
to see all of the wonderful
work the DT has been creating lately.
Then be sure to stop over
to the 
3 Girl JAM Shop
to stock 
up on your ribbons for the Holidays!

When you place your 
 you will receive
4 yards of the
Halloween Harvest
Crinkle Ribbon
for an additional Penny ($0.01)
with your order!

AND DON'T FORGET
With the approaching Fall and Winter Holidays 
just around the corner,
make sure you order
the
and the
 for all of your upcoming 
Autumn
Halloween
Thanksgiving
and Christmas
Projects

************************

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love all the color!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    What a colorful and fun card you have made! Love all of the ribbons and flowers and that ferris wheel stamp is awesome!! The inside of your card looks great, too! Love the added sparkle!

    Great job!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the ferris wheel jessica:)
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Jessica!! I love the colorful Ferris wheel!! The ribbon and flowers are beautiful!! Have a wonderful evening my blend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica! This is such a fun card, I love that ferris wheel :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the colors, and I think it is beautiful!!!!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Hugs,

    Kaitlynn
    http://kaitlynndominguez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and blog!! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors