Sunday, September 30

Blinkie Quick Poll - WINNER

I really appreciate
all of you
who took time
to offer
up your opinions
regarding 
the new Blinkies for
Unique Shaque Craftz
last week.

It was fun to read all of your comments.

The votes were tallied up and the results are in . . . 
Blinkie #1 -  21 VOTES

Blinkie #2 -  4 VOTES

So Blinkie #1 is declared the Winner!
Thanks again goes to Sarah
for her wonderful designs!
You really should take a minute
to stop by and Check Out her Amazing Work!!!

But wait, before you do that,
I have another winner to announce.

For everyone that voted, your name
was put into a random drawing to win

and
my favorite Psychic
chose
20
Random numbers generated Sep 30 2012 at 13:12:35 by www.psychicscience.org  
Kimberly said...
I like #2...your name really stands out..i have to really look to see your name on #1...too much brown on 1 that dominates the name colour...just saying..tfs

Kimberly, please send me an email
at strgazrblueyes22477@yahoo.com
with your address so I can get this sent
to you Pronto!
Make sure you put "Quick Poll Winner" 
in the Subject Line of the email!
CONGRATULATIONS
I will need to hear back from you by
October 10th or the prize will be forfeited.
 THANKS 
FOR 
VOTING
Remember 
to 
Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I like that one best so~~ YAAAAY! :)

    Congrats to Kimberly!!

    Hope your day got better!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kimberly! I am happy with the new choice of graphic! My favorite!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors