Monday, January 9

Makin' It To The Mailbox Mondays (MITTMM) #9


Welcome to the 9th week of  
Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays!
I started this installment series to showcase the generosity that floods our Crafty Blogging Community.  So many times we receive a very generous prize from a dear friend and this is where we can shout out "THANK YOU" to those who really deserved it.

You are the people behind the
Magic of Making My Day!!!

I want to take this opportunity to shout a huge

Thank You Clip Art
to all of you who have shown me your kindness and  your generosity.

Every week (if time allows and if it applies), on Monday I will be posting a new installment of Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays, where I will give a proper shout out to the generosity I have experienced first hand each and every week!  I hope you will take the opportunity to visit all of the wonderful and talented bloggers that I mention each week, to see their beautiful creations.  Those of you who know me, know I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction.  There is so much to see and all of these fine ARTISTS are just a click away!!!

First up, I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Stephanie at Whimsical Designs.   Stephanie hosts the Whimsical Wednesdays Challenges 
I have loved creating with her inspiration direction on a regular basis and would love it if you would take a minute to visit her blog and let her know I sent you.   During the month of October, she hosted an awesome Halloween Blog Hop and I was chosen as a winner of a grand prize.  Well, after much "postal delivery" issues and unforseen circumstances, the grand prize was lost.  When she and I discussed it, we both felt a gut wrenching feeling that the prize would never be found.  I told her to not worry because I enjoyed the Hop nonetheless and after all, it was Christmas time.  She needed to focus on her family and enjoy the holiday. Around this time she was launching her new line of sentiment and image stamps.  They are all DARLING!  Her fonts and sentiments are top notch.   I was pleasantly surprised when I got an unexpected package in the mail about a week ago.  I opened it and was almost in tears.  Stephanie was generous enough to send me the entire new line of her stamps to make up for the loss of the other prize.  DOES IT GET ANY SWEETER THAN THAT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH   Stephanie at Whimsical Designs!!!
****************************************** 
******************************************
My next THANK YOU goes to all those at Die Cuttin' Divas.  I have loved playing along in their weekly challenge blog as often as time allows.  I was fortunate enough to be chosen as a winner of the #44 Challenge - Tags, Tags, and More Tags.  I won some amazing digital images from Whimsie Doodles from their Tis' The Season Collection . . . .

THANK YOU SO MUCH  Die Cuttin' Divas   and  Whimsie Doodles !!!
****************************************** 

******************************************

I know want to take the time to say THANK YOU to everyone at Sweet Stamps.  Their stamps are so fun and make it easy to create.  I play in the weekly challenges, too.  I was chosen as a winner of the Challenge #45 - Chipboard.  And, if you use one of their delightful images in the challenges, it counts as TWO entries...woohoo.     I was so excited to go shopping with the $20 gift card I won and knew exactly what I wanted to get....I got my first Tilda and an adorable school theme image!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH   Sweet Stamps!!!
****************************************** 
******************************************

My next THANK YOU goes out to  the entire Team at I Did It Creations, now known as Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.   I was chosen as a winner of the #86 - Thank You Challenge and won a Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps image.  I chose to get this Lake Winter image

THANK YOU SO MUCH    I Did It Creations, now known as Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog  & Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps !!
****************************************** 
******************************************

I hope that if I have inadvertently left anyone out of this gracious THANK YOU, that you all know you are all included in my thoughts, past and present.  Please, if you wish for me to do a shout out to you in a future Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday, don't hesitate to remind me of a prize you sent my way, and I will do my best to give you the credit you so rightfully deserve!!!

Also, if you would like to show off your own winnings, just title your post Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday and if I am your follower, I will gladly stop by to read it once I see it at my dashboard.  Or, if you'd like, you can leave a link with your comment below.  I would love to see the happiness that greets others in their Monday Mailboxes :O)


DON'T FORGET TO:



Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie is a darling indeed!! And those snowman and other xmas stamps adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! what a nice story!!! crafters are so NICE!!!! and I'm so glad you have won lots of goodies lately, you totally deserve them!!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW Jess thank you so much for the shout out! I am so glad that you like the stamps and I can not wait to see everything you create with them. I am glad I could make up for the lost prize. I was just reading on another ladies blog about gift cards that she had sent out. Well the recipeint recieved the card but it was opened and the gift cards were stolen!!! Seriously, I am starting to think that this happens because this is probably the third package that I have sent in my life that has been lost!! Thanks again for the shout out:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors