She wanted to try her hand at this "challenge thing" I am always talking about. So I asked her to pick a challenge and run with it. Her first card was inspired by the Color Challenge at The Outlawz . The CC011012 was to use this color palette and to add a feather!
And here is the fabulous card Teresa created from that inspiration!!! She is a true natural!!!
I am going to enter her card into a few challenges . . .
- Color Challenge at The Outlawz
- Celebrate the Occasion - #46 Any occasion - use polka dots
- Simon Says - Spots and/or Stripes
- Dutch Dare - DDCC147 - For the Boys
- Little Scrap Pieces - AG
- Stampin' Sisters In Christ - #122 Use Something New
- Anything Goes Challenge - #58 AG
- Creative Craft Challenge - Resolutions
Now be on the lookout, because I will be having a few more posts today to highlight more of our crafty weekend!!!!