Friday, January 27

DT Friday at CSDivas: Altered Taco Box

It's Friday and that means I am creating and posting for 
I am highlighting an altered item I finished to give to my daughter Ariana.  

A while back, you may recall, I had made a few "special boxes" for my kiddos.  If you would like to peek at those, click HERE to see Lance Jr.'s and HERE to see Gabriella's.  My intentions were to make one for each of the three smaller kids.  Well, as my mind wandered down new paths, and I got caught up in other crafts probably, I neglected to finish a box for sweet little Ariana. 
Mommy is so sorry honey!  I Love You!  
I would love it you would stop over, browse around
The Mansion (our blog) and become a follower if you like what you see.   

I am entering my project into the following challenges:

Unity Opportunity - Ippity challenge: Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
 Old:  Box      New: Papers and embellishments      Borrowed:  Vintage Button        Blue:  Flowers
Creations by Gill M - #1 3D Decoupage Creation
 Lots of Mod Podge (hope that counts)

The Kraft Journal - #55 Tie It Up
Bakers Twine

Crafts and Me - #68 Pink and Sparkly
 Lots of bling, sparkly butterflies, and glittery chipboard alphas

{Cupcake Inspirations}- #144
LOVE these colors and found the perfect papers to use!

I will also be linking this project up to the FWF at Unity today.


Remember, all of the details of this project came to be can be found HERE.

Here is the finished "Special Box"

All stamps used are from the Unity January KOM - {HEART and SOUL}

 and
Here is Ariana with a big smile....Project Success!!!!


Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

27 comments:

  1. Awwww...what a darling project and what a beautiful little girl!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot decide which is more sweeter. The Box or Ariana! Gorgeous smile and such sweet face. The box also looks good! Sorry! I just love sweet little girls more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special box for your sweetie. Looks like she is going to love it. (my daughter's name is Orianne - Norwegian spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a super box, it is beautiful and your daughter is lucky to have such a talented Mom! She is (your daughter) is lovely!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, looks like she loves it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice box. I am sure she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is SO cute and such a fantastic idea! Your daughters smile says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty little lady to go with that great big box! Super project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable I love how sweet she looks holding the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Jessica, what a gorgeous box for a gorgeous girl!! I love how you decorated it...the butterflies are so pretty and the heart in the A is so creative!! Love this!! Have a wonderful weekend my dear blend :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The box and your daughter are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute and so is your little girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little girl is adorable, and the box is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. is she offering to share? :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This box is sooo cool! Your daughter looks like she is in love! Thank you for helping us spread the word about Krafty Girls!
    I hope to see you play along with all our challenges:)
    Maribel
    Krafty Girls
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute...but your little girl is even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome project--it turned out beautifull! Way to go, Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful project and how special that you have created one for each of your children. The photo says it all - you have Arianna's tick of approval. I am sure she will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing lovely colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool box!! Your daughter is beautiful!! Thanks for stopping by Link Up for Pink and becoming a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, that's amazing, how on earth people do boxes amazes me, that's one thing I can not do, they always end up looking like a squashed cereal box lol. But this is Fab, and how cute is your little angel, she's adorable, thanks for your lovely comments and hope you come by often as I will here, big hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it! A is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh your taco box is beautiful, thanks so much for playing along at Crafts and me this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your taco box is just gorgeous but I have to say the photo of your little Ariana's smiling face stole the show!!! What a cutie and isn't it so fun that they like what we make?! So glad you entered this into the Ippity challenge!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors