Welcome to the “Love Bugs Banners for Kids” Hop ***DAY 2***
If you missed ***DAY 1*** of the Hop, be sure to start ~HERE~
Almost 40 very talented crafty people have come together for a two day hop (Friday, January 6th and Saturday, January 7th) to showcase handmade banners that will be donated to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. The hope of these banners is that they bring smiles to these children's faces and awareness of Pediatric Specialty Care to all those that hop along.
The “Love Bugs Banner for Kids” Hop has some awesome sponsors and prizes to give away to all those that hop along and leave comments. The more blogs you visit and leave comments at, the more chances you have of winning. That means if you hop through all 20 blogs each day and leave a comment on each blog then you are in the drawing 40 times!
Our Generous Sponsors are:
Jellypark Digital Stamps will award 2 free digi-images to one winner.
K Andrews Designs has donated a stamp set to one winner.
Robyn's Fetish will donate FIVE digital images of the winner's choice as a prize!
Now on with the hop....If you have come from Jessica @ Chick-N-Scrap then you are on the right track but if you have come here by chance – great! Please just start from the beginning at Ellen's @ CardMonkey and continue through from there.
Here is the banner my dear BFF of 30+ years helped me to create. Thanks Teresa <3!!! This is sure to make the child who receives it smile.
The jars were cut from Playtime Cartridge at 5 1/2"
The bugs were cut from Playtime cartridge and Create-A-Critter Cartridge at 3 3/4". The leaves were cut also from Create-A-Critter at 2 1/2".
The letters were cut from an argyle dp using Cricut Classic Font Cartridge at 3 1/2"
We used Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo on all layers. Teresa is HOOKED now! She had never used a Cricut and woke up the next morning thinking about distressing...LMBO!!! So you may be seeing a lot more of her in my upcoming posts! YAY...MY CRAFT BUDDY!!!
The eyelets are from a tool kit I purchased many months ago and the twine from the Twinery was a Blog Candy win from Sweet n Sassy Stamps!
Thank you for joining us today on our “Love Bug Banner for Kids” Hop for the children of Pediatric Specialty Care. Please continue on to (insert blog info here) blog and have a wonderful day.
Be sure to leave a comment below to be entered into ****MY BLOG CANDY****
I will randomly select one person from all of my comments
to win 5 handmade stick pins to use in your creations
(pins to be won may vary slightly from those shown)
Here is the Day 2 Line-up in case you get lost along the way. And be sure to stop over at at Ellen's Blog to review all of Day 1 and leave comments for a chance to win a prize!!!
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey – http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Jessica- http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
- Robin – http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Theresa Neubaum - http://scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com/
- Nicolette - http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
- Vicki - http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
- Lisa T.- http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
- Jessica ~ http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
- Jessica ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle- http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com