Saturday, October 20

Unity WCMD Challenges #1, #5, and #6

Shwoo, what a fun
crafty night spent with my
SFF, Heather Lynn last night!

Thanks Heather, I had a great time
and am so happy to have
gotten my cards
for the Unity WCMD Challenges  done . . . 

any shape other than rectangles, squares, and circles
I hope a scalloped circle counts :) 
 Kraft base, orange card stock, Hampton Art embossing ink,
Dew Drops - Pumpkin Spice ink,  black and white embossing powders.
The pumpkins, bat, and sentiment are all from the Unity

showing off anothere of the fun Phyllis Harris images 
called Autumn Joy
White base, green card stock, Copic markers (thanks again Heather)
Dew Drop - Pumpkin Spice ink, and Prisma Pencils.
The leaf is from my stash.


I used a the fun Holly Leaf in 2 separate ways.
This stamp is from the Authentique itty bitty by Unity called 
The Sleight image is from the darling itty bitty created
by the talented  
and 

 Kraft base, gingham red and kraft card stock, green card stock,
Hampton art embossing ink, green, red and gold embossing powder, 
and red ink by  Rubber Stamped.
The tag sentiment is also from the itty bitty Wonder of It

I had so much fun playing along
in all the 
wonderful challenges with Unity
and am going
to craft my little heart
out to create MORE.
I don't believe you can ever have too much Unity!

Remember 
to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) 
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Jess!!! love all the different designs and stamps! Looks like a fun night of crafting!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors