October 1 & 2
If you are arriving from Lisa Carrier 's Blog, then you are on the right track.
If you need to start from the beginning, please head over to
My Cricut Craft Room.
This month we got to choose 4 Cricut Cartridges that we wanted
to use on our projects.
I chose to use:
Doodlecharms, Holiday Cakes, Nickelodeon SpongeBob, and Slumber Party.
(I threw in a 5th cartridge, too . . .Pretty Pennants)
I have promised each of my kids
that I would make them
a special altered
notebook to draw
and write in.
This one is for Lance Jr.
It was a hit!
When I handed it to him, he told me
"I really super duper like this Mommy"!
Most of the papers used were from my
I tried to take some angled picture so you could see
that I raised SpongeBob up on 3D foam squares.
Soak It Up Phrase also cut from the SpongeBob cartridge at 5"
I will be linking up my project
to the Unity Theme challenge - Banners and Pennants.
- Recollections Aqua Card Stock
- Core'dinations Cardmaker Series Pearls (Golden Pearl)
- other papers and card stock from stash
- Unity Stamp Co. - Ippity set here and now
- Unity Stamp Co. - Bitty Backgrounds
- Adirondack Brights - Sunshine Yellow
- Rubber Stampede - Fresh Mint
- VersaColor - Black
- VersaMagic - Cloud White
- Studio G - Aqua
- Cricut Expression (of course...LOL)
- Paper Trimmers
- UTEE Embossing Enamel by Ranger - Clear (purchased from Erica's Craft Room!)
- Corner Puncher
- Twine from stash
- Zig Pens, 3D Foam Squares, and ATG gun
- Felt Tip Marker (black)
Now it is time to Hop over to the Blog Candy Blog as the next stop!
If you get lost along the way,
please follow this lineup for Day 1 of the Hop!
Also be sure to stop back at My Cricut Craft Room tomorrow for Day 2.