Monday, June 25

Well OWL Be Blog Hop *WINNER*

Thank you all for your wonderful comments 
and encouragement 
during the 

I am always happy to read the 
wonderful words, compliments, and suggestive criticism
that you all leave for me!

I am so super happy to have made a lot
of new friends along the way, too!

Time to announce the Random Winner
from Hop
hosted by Heather Lynn

 There were a total of 91 comments
and Random.org
chose
#88

CONGRATS VICKY
Please send me an email with your address 
so we can discuss which colors you will
choose for your custom corsage pins.
My email is 
strgazrblueyes22477 @ yahoo . com (without the spaces)


Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Hoot! Hoot! Congrats Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Vicky!
    becky
    www.beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooh hooo..or should I say...hoot, hoot! Congrats Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoot hooot!!! sooo happy to be a winner! Thank you so very much! I will be e-mailing you ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vicky.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors