Wednesday, June 20

Fresh Brewed Designs - My Blog Hop Candy Winner

*****************
If you are looking for the 
Crafty Project Challenge....click HERE
*****************


Today I was able to consult with my friend, Mr. Random, 
to help me choose a winner of 
the fabulous Blog Candy 
from the Fresh Brewed Design Hop 
over the weekend.
Mr. Random has spoken...
and
The winner is 
16
Random numbers generated Jun 20 2012 at 8:56:19 by www.psychicscience.org 
 
Fantastic card-- the chevron paper is fabulous :) Love it!


Congratulations Sarah!!
with your snail mail so he can get with you
and get your stamp out!!!
Heather's email: honkinbill@yahoo.com

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your Mr. Random number selector :) Thanks for offering such awesome blog cand! can't wait for it to arrive! I emailed Heather!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors