Sunday, June 3

♪ ♪ ♪ Be our Guest ♪ ♪ ♪ ANNOUCNEMENTS for Fresh Brewed Designs

****HAPPY SUNDAY CRAFTERS AND BLENDS****

I have a few ANNOUNCEMENTS to make!!

I am honored and feel quite privileged
to have been asked to join
the EVER SO TALENTED
group of ladies over at 
to be a Guest during
some of their upcoming
Blog Hops and Stamp Releases!
Now, you can't see this, but just use your imagination:
I AM DOING CARTWHEELS because I am so excited!!!
I am ecstatic to join Heather Dennis , owner and artist, 
and her wonderful Design Team and to get the opportunity
to show my wonderful Blends and Followers
how wonderful these stamps are!

Mark Your Calendars
 ANNNNNDDDDDD.....
There is MORE

is celebrating their 400th follower at their blog
and


So Hop over to the FBD Blog now and
become a follower.
If you are on Facebook,
Visit them at Fresh Brewed Designs there, too
so you can be sure
you aren't going to miss any
of the upcoming
events! 

Be sure to let them know that Jessica sent you, just so they know
how honored I truly am to be joining them for the celebrations!!!

Wonderful prizes are up for grabs
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. congratulations jessica...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO!!! Thank you Jessica! you are the best-est!!! Can't wait to hop with you and share in the fun! I am the one doing cartwheels to have such fantastic women along side me :)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors