Tuesday, June 26

3 Girl JAM - So Berry Sweet

Hello to all of my Sweet Blends!

Today I get to share some exciting news and
my DT Project for  3 Girl JAM

Now, if you are not at all familiar
with the fabulous
products at 3 Girl JAM, you should consider
stopping over and checking them out.
The products and the prices are AMAZING!!!
Stop over often as there are always
fantastic monthly deals and wonderful project inspiration
by all of the Design Team members!!
You don't want to miss out!

Mark Your Calendars
for the
Beautiful Bows Blog Hop
*New Product Launch*
**Giveaways**
***Link Up Party***
&
Join the FB Event HERE

Now onto my DT Project!
Besides playing with my Favorite Crinkle Ribbon ever...
I also wanted to inspire my Blends
to link up the fun challenges
happening right here at
Jessica's Craft Shaque.
The Red, White, and Blue challenge 
will end on July 3rd at Midnight EST.
On July 4th, everyone who entered will be showcased
and Voting will begin.
If you feel inspired to join in the fun, I would be honored to have you link up!
Check out this POST for all the fun details and prize information.


I started my project with some Teal, White, and Red
 Recollections Card Stock.
 I also used some die cut circles from a set I have had for years.
This is supposed to inspire you to join another
Craft Shaque challenge
to use something old in your stash (hint, hint).

The tag was a free gift I received several months ago
from Unity Stamp Co. for being a Kit of the Month Member.
(another reason to love Unity....surprises around every corner)


I wanted to follow the sketch from the June
Unity Stamp Co. KOM Sketch Challenge
Isn't that a delightful sketch?

All of the stamps that I used were from the
June 2012 KOM {sweet summer love}
 (I used the large Strawberry, the vine of Strawberries, and the Star)
I used 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon from the
June Bundle-Red, White, and Blue 
(12 yards total - available now for $5.99)
To create the fun bottle cap embellishment, I used
a bottle cap purchased from Erica's Craft Room I cut a circle
using my Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge at 1"
then stamped and embossed the star on it.
I then adhered it to my bottle cap and
covered it with Glossy Accents.
The outer part of the bottle cap was white
and fit well with the rest
of my card, so I didn't do anything additional to it.
I also used my ek Success punch to create the top and bottom border on my rectangle.
Some inking with: TH Distress Ink Barn Door, VersaMagic Cloud White
and Studio G Navy Blue

Heat embossing with: Whispers Opaque and Denim Blue powders.
The tie dye effect on the tag was created by
usingTH Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Stream (Blue) and Watermelon (Red).

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. lots of fun here! can't wait for the blog hop, too. I so love 3 Girl Jam ribbon! :)
    hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You know, I've never participated in a challenge before (I know right, what's wrong with me!) but I'm gonna give your a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW you must have made me a card cuz i'm berry sweet! lol Just kidding! Love those stamps! That Unity kit looks awesome! Lovin' what you did with the 3GJ ribbon, too! I like your take on the sketch! Can't wait for the hop!!

    Love ya!
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SWEET CARD JESSICA...LOVE THAT KOTM.
    CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE IN THE MAIL !!
    TFS...

    Hugs,
    RITI :o)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors