Tuesday, June 12

3 Girl JAM - Grow with Courage

Hello to all of my Sweet Blends!

Today I get to share with you
how fun it is to play with
the Wonderful Twine 
This twine is so sturdy and worked
out great for the idea I had in mind.

I had been wanting to try a few new things
with my stamping techniques and needed
a handmade flower
to really highlight
my card!

So I simply took 
my 1/2 inch Pop Up Glue Dots
and started creating loops with 
the Sunshine Yellow
to look like a flower.  
When I had the placement right,
I pressed down firmly to be sure it was
held together well, then added a button
and the flower brad
to the center using a little hot glue.
I also used the Cotton Candy Pink 
to create the criss-cross pattern
you see on the "flower box"!

If you want to pick up some of this
wonderful twine,
head over to the 3 Girl JAM shop
and place an order today!
And while you are there, don't forget to grab
your Limited Edition Red, White, and Blue
bundle
before it's gone!

Here is my card:

My card was inspired by the wonderful
{Ippity} Chick, Angela Reece,
who is hosting this week's Sketch at
Chick Challenge #34


I was happy to use my
Ippity Stamps - Where You Should Be
 for this card
along with the following supplies
American Crafts Specialty Paper - Damask
Core'dinations Pearl card stock
scraps
TH distress tool
Archival ink by Ranger
Twine from 3 Girl JAM
Glue Dots - Pop Up 1/2 inch adhesive
Adirondack Brights, Sunshine Yellow
Versa Magic - Cloud White

Thanks for stopping by
and be sure
to keep reading
all the posts and leaving comments
every day
for the
fun Blog Candy Giveaways
that are going on
here at the Shaque.

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute flower Jessica...must have been tricky to make those petals

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cutie flower you made! so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the use of the twine. I need to get more ippity stamps. I only have 3 sets. :-)TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that card. I need some Itty Bittys. Yes indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is my oldest son's birthday too so this is an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh another idea I can steal..err..borrow! This card is 2 Cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Jessica...and I love the creative way you used the twine! I have been struggling with how to adhere twine directly to cardstock like this.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors