Tuesday, August 21

Die Cuttin Divas - Guest Diva for Challenge #79

***Looking for my Post with 3 Girl JAM?  Go HERE ***


I am honored to be posting
as a Guest Diva
with the fabulous
today!!!

I first want to thank Georgiana (host of DCD) and the Die Cuttin Divas
for extending the invitation to me to join them as a Guest Diva.
I truly appreciate the opportunity
to play with the exceptional level of talent showcased
at their Challenge Blog
week after week!
Today is the beginning of a fabulous
Challenge #79
Color Challenge - Purple, Yellow, Orange, and Grey

I expected this to be quite the challenge as I pictured a project
using these colors.
But, I was excited to try it out!

I decided to go with a Halloween Theme since
I DO SO LOVE this time of year!

Here is my card!
In hindsight, I think I would have layed
off of using the Perfect Pearls mist on the pumpkins.
The orange was dark and I think would have
stood out better without it.
I was however excited to use my new Sizzix Die and cut through some chipboard!

Supplies used:
Base cs - Core'dinations (Pearl-Gray)
Purple pumpking pattern paper from stash
Yellow Sunflower - Core'dinations cs
Chipboard - Medium grade
Sizzix - Pumpkin #2
Sizzix Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz - Swirlz)
Orange, Green, and Black
Perfect Pearls mist
Smooch Spritz (Olive Green)
Bling from stash
Sentiment by Unity and My Little Shoebox (a little trick or treat)
Watercolor markers
adhesive and 3D foam

Please hop over to 
to join in the fun
and
link up your project
for your change to win a fabulous prize from 
The Cutting Cafe


I also want to mention that I used the sketch from
Chick Challenges #42
where I will be entering this card into the challenge!
The challenge will end on Sunday, August 27, 2012


Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!
    I see you put those new dies to work! Love them! Love the embossing on this. Those colors were a tricky combo but you did a great job with them!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica! Love the embossing! I like the look of the pearl mist! Thanks so much for guest designing at the Die Cuttin`Divas blog this week!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great halloween card. Thank you for being a guest designer. Have a great crafty day!

    Vernica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card fit the bill for our color challenge! Great job. Glad you could guest design at DCD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jessica! I love Halloween too!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the pumpkins:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the embossing. Glad that you could be our guest Diva this week at DCD!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being our Guest Diva this week at DCD! Great Card Jessica! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this Jessa! So shiny! I didn't know jack-o-lanterns could be pretty! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors