Friday, March 2

Friends with Flair Friday

~ ~ ~ Previous Posts~ ~ ~
Vote For Chardon HS to win Rock Your Prom ~HERE~
Save the Date for the CSDivas Spring Fling Blog Hop ~HERE~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today's card was made with a fun sketch 
I couldn't wait to play with.  I had a lot of ideas running 
through my mind, but ultimately finished 
with my last idea.
I received my Unity - February KOM Lucky To Have You 
and couldn't wait 
to 
get inky with it.

I chose to play with the clock stamp to link up with FWF
and to join in on Stephanie's fun challenge 
at Whimsical Designs - Time Flies.
I also wanted to use some of my 
Whimsical Designs Stamps
for the sentiments to highlight
how fun and crisp
Stephanie's Stamps are.
I used two sentiments
from the 

All ink used was Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo.  
The sentiment at the bottom (on the oval die cut) 
was also heat embossed
using TH Vintage Photo embossing powder.

Twine is Cappuccino by the Twinery.

Various Papers:
Cosmo Cricket
Core'dinations
Recollections

Challenges and Link Ups:
 
Keep Crafting
:O) 
Jessica

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica! I love the papers you used and those sentiments are beautiful. Great take on the sketch.
    Good luck in the challenges.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Great take on the sketch. I got my KOM also and can't wait to get inky too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colour scheme as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch you used! I love that clock stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the clock with the hearts. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the combination of sentiments you used with that clock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Jessica! I love the clock image and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool vintage creation! Love the clock! I am so glad you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow hunny, I adore that clock stamp, gorge, you made great cards...again lol
    Lots a hugz
    Kenz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is lovely I love your colors. and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica, this is gorgeous!! I love, love the clock stamp!! The hearts are just beautiful!! What a stunning card my dear blend!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!! I'm off to vote for Chardon again :) Hugs,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the muted shades of the hearts and the sentiments were just right. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your interpretation of the sketch! It's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card!!! Love it!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sentiments and your interpretation of the sketch, great job

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card. What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card Jessica! Love that vintage clock image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super nice! Isn't that clock just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that clock image is just amazing! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, you did a super job on the sketch and great interpretation of the "time Flies" challenge!
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How lovely this is and such fab sentiments, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors