Wednesday, December 28

Crafting Bliss using some more Unity and {Ippity}

Well I have a few straight days where I have been able to play in my craft room.  I received a lot of new Unity and Ippity Stamps and have been ever so eager to starting inking away.

The first card was made with inspiration from the Unity KOM Sketch Challenge and from The Outlawz - Color Challenge CC1227 + polka dots
White, pink and red card stock
Tire tread stamp, Heart stamp, and sentiment are all from Unity Dec KOM 
Ranger Arvhival Ink and Studio G red and white ink 
Twine by The Twinery via Sweet 'n' Sassy
 
 Here is the color palette/photo inspiration ~

 Here is the sketch I used ~

The next card was made with inspiration from the Chick Challenges {with Ippity} #11 Sketch.
 Pearl, white, and red card stock
Family Heart stamp from Here and Now {Ippity}
Sentiment stamp from Music of My Heart {Ippity}
Distress Ink and Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo
Brad and Fibers from stash 

Here is the sketch I used ~

Keep on Crafting
:o) 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors