Wednesday, November 30

Paper Piecing Custom Order

Just a quick post to share my finished custom order of Paper Piecings for my sister.  She has been patiently awaiting them to be listed on ebay.  I am now finished up and sharing here before I post them there.
 *** Most cuts were from Create A Critter and a few from Graphically Speaking***

I was encouraged to get these completed by the challenge over at Cricut Creative Cutter Room.  The DT Thursday challenge was to create a project that fit the theme of Last Minute .  The twist was that it could not be combined with any  other challenges or blog hops.  So, I am entering my Last Minute finished custom order at the last minute for the challenge (it closes in less than 1/2 hour....LOL)

THANK YOU ALL for the motivation, I and look forward to linking up!!

Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. I love those little sheepies! create a critter is so great, but it takes so much time to put them all together... bravo to you for finishing!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!

    These are super cute cuts! Glad you joined us for our last minute challenge over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love create a critter it has so many adorable images on it, and I really liket the baby carriage from
    graphically speaking. Great job on getting them done!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous,great work...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that cartridge awhile ago, I so need to break it out and get some use out of it. The problem is my Cricut is not out and accessible. I have to drag it out each time and rarely actually do. When my husband finishes finishing the basement I'm planning to make sure in my new craft space it's got a spot that allows me to leave it out all the time. I know I'll use it a ton more then.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors