Thursday, April 21

My 1st Blog Award ever

Stylish blogger Award



I just received (about 2 months ago) this wonderful Stylish blogger Award from Carol @ ARTMUSEDOGS~ Thank you Carol! 
 
Now here is the 'gimmick' ~ I get to pass this on to other bloggers but first I have to share 7 things about myself. 
 
Well here is  what you need to do after you receive the award. This is so much fun Carol! Thanks.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award  and link back to person who awarded you this way. (http://artmusedog.blogspot.com)

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.

4.  Contact these bloggers about the award.


Go back and read what you need to do to share this award with recently met bloggers!


SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF ~



1.  I am attending my first ever Craft Show in June 2011 <<<<super excited



2. I am one of 13 children born to my mother, and a twin!



3. I have met my soul mate and am happy to be an advocate to True Love being found in others' lives



4. I recently discovered that I am a distant relative to Emily Dickinson <<<this ROCKS



5. I love spending time with all my relatives and keeping my nieces and nephews for weeks on end (to fill my already child filled home---I have 5 kids myself)



6. I have attended so many concerts in my life I am beginning to forget who I did and didn't see Rock Out on stage



7. I'm a lover, not a fighter in most cases...there are always exceptions to the rule!



Now go back and read the directions and share this award!!!


Happy Creating,
:O)
JESSICA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors