November 3rd & 4th
If you are arriving from Jenn Lorist's 's Blog, then you are on the right track.
If you need to start from the beginning, please head over to
This month we got to choose 4 Cricut Cartridges that we wanted
to use on our projects again.
I chose to use:
Over The Hill,
and Cricut Classic Font.
I decided to do a fun Christmas Layout
now that Halloween is over.
I started with a white base
and began making my cuts.
from Pretty Pennants at 3" from Cream and Green
The word JOY was cut from Cricut Classic Font
at 1 1/2" from Green and Red Card Stock.
I added 3 rhinestones to each letter.
The small music notes were cut from
Elmo's Party at 3/4" from black and cream card stock.
was cut from Over The Hill at 3" from a Green Card Stock.
The snowman was inked with Ranger Embossing ink
then heat embossed using Green Powder.
The image and sentiment stamp is a Unity Stamp Itty Bitty
by Artist Susan Weckesser
(Love <3 Her)
The small snowflake charm is one
of many I have purchased from
Pamela Horton - she is my Go To Gal
to get all my Charm Fixes (LOL)
a little glossy and the flash must have hit it just right)
I added a few chipboard Christmas candies, holly, and candy canes
to add a little extra Holiday Cheer.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Now you will head over to
Here is the Hop Lineup
in case you find yourself
off the beaten path . . .
- Kathy S http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
- Heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
- Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
- Lisa Chamberlain http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
- Sharon http://www.simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
- Tammy S http://www.cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
- Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
Erica’s Blog Candy http:// ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
♫ CRAFTING ♫
♫ ROCKS ♫