Tuesday, February 26

~ ~ Live Each Moment ~ ~ with 3 Girl JAM

HELLO Sweet Blends
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am here with a quick project to  share with ALL of YOU!!!

I was so happy to get back into crafting mode after a VERY LONG time away from sharing some projects.  I created a card using a St. Patrick's Day color scheme and some fun other  elements.

I started with a 4.25" x 4.25" black card base.  I cut two Persian Motifs from my Spellbinders  set.  The largest motif,  green polka dot pattern paper, is from the amy tangerine - Sketchbook paper pad.   The smaller green motif, is from Core' Produce Green card stock.  I cut a black circle using my 2" circle punch to place behind the smaller motif.  The sentiments are from a Unity KOM , and were fussy cut after stamping on white card stock.   I used lots of foam squares for dimension.


 Because I like to stick with things that make me smile....of course there is some 3 G irl JAM Crinkle Ribbon on my card.  The small bow was made using my Bow Maker and Sterling Crinkle Ribbon (Celebrations Bundle).

But, that's not all....
The Flair Button in the center of my card is also from 3  Girl JAM.

It is from of the Christmas Flair Set 
(psssttt... which is in the shop for only $2.99 right now)

. . . and look, on a card in February....WHOOP...SCORE...BONUS!!!!

I am glad to be back and hope you feel inspired by my card today!

Keep Crafting
Because
Crafting
Rocks
\m/-_-\m/
~Jessica B.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and I just love the sentiment on your card. TFS

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous my friend!! I love the dies you used and the sentiments!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy oh boy, do I ever love that flair! so much fun! :)

    hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica, Love your card! Hope you're doing great :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty card! Love how you used the green die cuts with the black cardstock! Hope you are having a good day!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card my friend! Just wonderful!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card! Do you mind if I scraplift it to make my own for a friend? Your blog is very enjoyable to roam around in. I just started a paper crafting blog and would love to connect with you!

    Christine :)
    timetoplaywithpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors