Sunday, April 15

Smile! It Suits You!! Chick Challenge #26

 Happy Sunday Evening Blends!

Be sure to scroll down to Hop with Softpencil Studios Blog Hop
and
just in case you missed any previous posts!!

Now, what did I get done today...lots of DT assignments, closed out some open ended projects,
house cleaning, a walk to the train depot with the DH and Kids and, yes and, I am jamming to some
fun retro songs on Pandora.  It is turning out to be a
fantastic Sunday.
I hope you are as blessed to be enjoying this Day!

I knew when I saw the new sketch over at Chick Challenges #26, that I just had
to get out my new Chevron Packing Tape to use on my card.

I chose to work with the color theme at Play Date Cafe, too.

The photo at PDCC has these adorable bathing suits, which prompted me
by Jillibean Soup

and for the sketch and a requirement for the Little Scrap Pieces, I used a flower stamp 
AND 
then just placed my sentiment inside a 2" yellow circle (cut with my punch)



I am entering the Chick Challenge #26
Outlawz GC40912 - Name Yourself Day (I used J-Jillibean Soup)
and
Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

11 comments:

  1. this is so adorable Jess!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chevrons and stripes together! THe bathing suit is a cute stamp. :)

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena, me gustó la idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! I must find some chevron packing tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you did a great job on the color challenge. The suit stamp is awesome. Glad you had a fun day sounds wonderful.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. Chevron packing tape!!! That is perfect for this design!! Where did you get that???? Thanks for submitting to the chick Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool!! Love it all!!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica oh my what an adorable card love the way you used the sentiment with the bathing suit...genius...Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! Love how that packing tape looks. And I really adore that itty bitty, thanks for reminding me to bring it back out. Just one fabulous card Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors