Friday, January 28

Need To Vent?

I haven't gotten around to much crafting the last two days.  My family and my day 2 day responsibilities have been at my heartstrings.  Hope everyone is having fun participating in the Online Crop.  Drop me a comment to tell me any obstacles you have ran into the last few days or just to breath a sigh of relief because you don't want to feel alone if its been a rough few days.  Or on the flip side of things, if you have something exciting to share about the last few days, feel free to share that as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet post. Your finds sound pretty amazing! I'm sure all that paint is going to come in handy for all kinds of projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it will go a long way. I didn't even "put a dent" in the small quart when I painted a 5 tier shelf. I love bargains!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors