Monday, June 2

Stay Cool!!!!


For my Designer Day with 3 Girl JAM, I get to show you the fun I had with the Awesome Muslin Bags you can get in the Shop!

I also wanted to stay within the lines of the current 3 Girl JAM Challenge in hopes it will inspire you all to join in the FUN!!! I

The Current Challenge is "Summer Fun with Ribbon"

I had sprayed some Tim Holtz Color Wash Spray directly on the bag before stamping the cooler.  I wanted to give the bag a bit of a Beach Scene, so the colors are the best I could do with what I had available, to mimic the color of sand and sky.

I used some Ice Blue Crinkle Ribbon between the two colors to look like waves on the beach.

The wood veneer shapes are from Creative Embellishments.  I used some Color Wash spray on the Sand Castle and Pail.  For the Sun, I used some Tim Holtz Crackle Paint.

The sentiment was stamped on some scraps of Prima paper and fussy cut.  For the cooler, I used my Sakura Gelly Roll Black Pen to outline the black stripes and some White Liquid Pearls on the rest.

This bag makes a great carrying case for your sunglasses and it makes a statement!

Thank You for Stopping in today....and don't forget to link up for your chance to win the awesome Gift Certificate Prize at the 3GJ Challenge Blog.

Keep Crafting, 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
:O) Jessica


  1. Super cute bag Jessica!!! I love that saying too!!!! Adorable

  2. This is so adorable! Thanks for the idea!

    Louie's Mom


I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights


Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors